To further improve the processing quality of insects to meet export standards, major insect farmers are looking for more ideal insect processing methods, and Microwave Drying has become the preferred method for farmers.
Tenebrio Drying Microwave Oven is a microwave drying process for all kinds of insects, which is widely used in the fields of yellow mealworms, crickets, black soldier flies, etc. Nowadays, Microwave Drying Technology is becoming more and more mature, and gradually replacing the traditional drying method, becoming the first choice of modern insect farmers.
How does microwave drying work
A microwave is an extremely short wavelength electromagnetic wave, with a wavelength between 1mm and 1m, and its corresponding frequency is between 300GHz and 300MHz.LOYAL can provide two series of Larva Dryer Baking Equipment, 915MHz and 2450MHz, among which the 915MHz Maggots Drying Machine Line is more penetrating, more suitable for mass production, and will provide higher productivity.
Tenebrio Mealworm Sterilization Drying Machine operates with microwave energy generated by the microwave generator, which is fed into the microwave heater through the energy feeder. The insects to be dried are transported to the heater through the conveying system, and the microwave will act directly on the inside of the insects. The water vapor is discharged through the dehumidification system to achieve the purpose of drying.
In addition, the Industrial Microwave Drying Machine also has the ideal sterilization effect while drying. The bacteria will be killed by the biological and thermal effects produced by the microwave electromagnetic field, and the hygiene standard of the dried insects will be further improved. Larva Drying Machine can fully meet the requirements of deep processing of all kinds of insects, and also has a wide range of applications, not only for drying insects such as yellow mealworms, crickets, black soldier flies, and grasshoppers, but also for drying and processing in food, wood, chemical, and other industries.
The advantages of Microwave Sterilization Equipment.
1. Microwave acts directly on the insects inside, the heat comes from the insects inside, the heat loss in the surrounding medium is less, no heat conduction, low energy consumption.
2. Fast and short time, the microwave can instantly penetrate the insect to be heated, only a few seconds to a few minutes of heating, no preheating, ready to use.
3. The use of a PLC control system makes the operation of Maggots Drying Machine Line easier and facilitates the adjustment and determination of Microwave Drying process parameters, which can further save labor, and the whole drying process can be completed by only 1-2 people.
4. Industrial Conveyor Microwave Dryer is made of industrial stainless steel with reliable quality.
5. No wastewater, exhaust gas, and other harmful gases are produced during the production process, no pollutant emissions, environmental protection, and hygiene.
6. Microwave Drying has the effect of expansion, low temperature drying will not destroy the nutrients in insects, the final product quality will be higher.
2021 Customer Order Tenebrio Mealworm Sterilization Drying Machine Maker Form:
|1||1t/h No Noise Microwave Sterilization Equipment For Sale In Canada|
|2||Japan 200kg/h Customized Larva Dryer Baking Equipment|
|3||Singapore 300kg/h Siemens Motor Microwave Drying Equipment|
|4||Germany 2t/h Energy Saving Insect Microwave Drying Equipment|
Dealed Customers Who Repurchase Of Industrial Conveyor Microwave Dryer At 2021
|1||Mexico 150kg/h No Pollution Tenebrio Mealworm Microwave Drying Equipment|
|2||800kg/h High Efficiency Tenebrio Drying Microwave Oven For America|
|3||Thailand 250kg/h Easy Operate Industrial Tunnel Conveyor Larva Drying Machine|
|4||South Korea 3t/h 304 Stainless Steel Industrial Microwave Drying Machine|
Now our Industrial Tunnel Conveyor Larva Drying Machine has been exported to many countries and regions all over the world and has also gained very high evaluation. Our Industrial Microwave Drying Machine is developed following GMP and FDA standards, with high quality and superior performance, and advanced Microwave Drying Technology, which meets the processing needs of the majority of insect farmers. If you are looking for a more reliable partner, please contact us, we are experienced and will provide you with the most comprehensive help!